8 Homemade Acne Facial Treatments
The people that are most likely to get acne are young people or teenagers, during their years of puberty. The reason that young people are more prone to acne is the fact that they usually have more bacteria build ups. There are a number of acne control methods which a person can adopt for to get rid of it. Below are some of the most effective acne tips for women and men, who suffer from this skin condition.
1. Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and rose water. Using a cotton ball apply this mixture on the affected skin, leave on for ten minutes and then wash off. This mixture will help in sucking out the excess oil from the skin.
2. This is the most important step of your facial care. Use a good Cleanser that can help to wash away your make up and at the same time clean your face and remove any impurities that are clogged to your skin, at the same time to get rid of blackheads as well. Look out for a good botanical cleansing products that are gentle to the skin and at the same time does not cause any drying effect. You should clean your face at least every morning and night.
3. Baking soda for acne. This is one of the simplest and cheapest and it works great. Just mix up some baking soda with a little bit of water, rub it on your face, and rinse it off. Works great at drying current breakouts.
4. At night, wash your face with a gentle cleanser or tea tree oil soap. Take a chilled lemon and cut it cross-wise into 1/2 circles. Hold the slices on your skin where you have heavy acne scarring or discoloration. When you finish, let the juice dry and don't rinse. It may sting a little if you have an active outbreak, but it does work!
5. Apple cider vinegar is known for its healing and disinfecting properties. To apply it, start with washing the face thoroughly with an antibacterial soap. Pat dry with a towel and then taking a cotton ball apply apple cider vinegar evenly on the affected skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes before washing it off with cold water.
6. One of the home remedies for acne is to maintain regular care for your skin. Make time to pamper yourself by applying facial mask at least once a week. Depending on your skin condition, there are different types of masks available that works for different skin treatments. If your skin is oily, go for a clay mask or clarifying mask that helps to remove impurities and unclogged your pores, giving you a refreshing feel. Those with dry skin should go for hydrating mask or collagen mask that provides good moisturizing nutrients to your skin and giving you a smoother complexion.
7. Aspirin mask. Another cheap mask that is great at drying out breakouts. Crush up 3 uncoated tablets and sprinkle in some water. Let this sit on your skin for at least 10-15 minutes and rinse off.
8. Vitamin E may help reduce the appearance of scars and macules in some people. After you wash your face, use a q-tip to dab vitamin E oil over your acne scars.