8 Easy Tips To Cure Acne
Have you ever experienced the inconvenience of having acne? Acne can be very embarrassing to have and is sometimes tough to get rid of. Acne is a sort of inflammation that occurs on the skin of a person. In addition to the discomfort that may give you shame and disgust caused by acne can greatly affect an individual's life.
Acne usually occurs during teenage. As looks matter the most during that time of age, one becomes more conscious. During this time period acne occur due to increased production of testosterone hormone and natural oils.
If you are already suffering from acne or do you want to not have one, there are several things you can do to eliminate or avoid them in the future. Many times people look for natural ways to cure their acne. To cure acne naturally, there are a few tips you should follow. Below are some easy and effective tips that you can follow to cure your acne naturally.
1. Drink plenty of water throughout the day will provide much needed natural detox for your body. This will give the skin's natural moisture and keep moisture in the affected areas
2. Mix glycerin and lemon juice and apply on the face and let it dry and wash off. Regular practice of yoga is also very beneficial for the skin.
3. Take in more vitamins daily. Eat more fruits and vegetables as they contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that promote healthy skin and fight off acne.
4. Your eating habits is another factor that can cause acne. Avoid foods that are high in saturated fats and junk foods.
5. Aloe Vera is a plant and its gel is used to cure acne. It is highly effective due to the presence of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in it. If it is taken in the form of juice it clears the digestive track and detoxifies the body.
6. Wash your face several times a day with mild soap will help prevent oily skin. But do not use strong scented soap as this may cause a disturbance and is full of harsh chemicals that can cause more disruption of your acne.
7. Apply honey mask on the face at least once in a week. It is proved good due to the presence of anti-bacterial properties. It helps to remove the dead skin and blackheads. This is a great topical remedy to natural acne treatment.
8. You can also use baking soda as a facial cleanser as it is just as effective. Do not scrub hard on your face and be careful not to wash your face too many times a day as this can cause your sebum glands to produce more oil and cause more breakouts.