7 Home Remedies Treat Cystic Acne At Home
Cystic acne is a type of severe acne. It happens due to the eruption of the constituents of a pimple underneath the skin.
The area affected by cystic acne is filled with pus and causes severe discomfort. Though cystic acne affects all age groups, it is commonly observed in teenagers and adolescents. cystic acne is painful and sensitive to touch. A range of issues, such as hormonal fluctuations, bacteria and diet, can cause it to develop. Thankfully, there are various techniques you can do at home to treat cystic acne.
1. Squeezing a pimple: Sometimes it is impossible to resist the temptation to squeeze a pimple or whitehead. However, this can cause bacteria to enter the skin, which causes acne to worsen. Additionally, squeezing pimples can lead to scars, which are permanent.
2. The combination of aspirin and honey is the best combination for treating cystic acne. First, crush an aspirin tablet in a spoon and form a paste by mixing some water. Then apply this paste on your face and wash it off after sometime. After that apply honey and soothe your skin.
3. Use a deep-cleaning mask on the affected skin. Choose a mask that contains ingredients such as mud or citric acid. These ingredients dry out oily skin, helping to eliminate cystic acne.
4. Apply paste of mango, lemon, water to your face and let it stay for some time. Wash it off and you are sure to see the difference. You could also use neem and turmeric and make a paste of them to apply on the acne affected area.
5. Eat a healthy diet. Solid nutrition is essential to healthy skin. Get as many vitamins and nutrients as possible from fresh, natural foods. Also, drink at least 64 oz. water daily to keep skin hydrated and healthy. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
6. Stress: While it has not been shown to be one of the causes of cystic acne, any form of emotional or physical stress can aggravate acne.
Only treating cystic acne is not enough, it is also important that you take good care of your skin to avoid scars and marks. Cystic acne is surely a tough condition to fight but appropriate treatment coupled with a few home remedies could help you overcome it successfully.