5 Cheap Advertising Ideas
Who says you really need to spend thousands of dollars every month for your advertising? In case you don't know, there are actually 5 great ways on how you can save a lot for your marketing campaigns and still be successful with your strategies:
1. Go for word of mouth. This, by far, is the cheapest and the most effective mode marketing method. It doesn't cost you anything at all, and testimonials are sure to bring in profits for your business, as it always means that you're trustworthy and that all your propagandas are true. But how can you encourage word of mouth? Encourage your existing customers to talk about your business to their friends and family. If they have blogs or websites, you may want to ask them to create reviews about your business, most especially your products and services.
2. Choose a good printing company. You would likely spend more if you pick the wrong one. There's a good chance that you will have to print your materials over. What's more, every single day that your ad is not seen by your target customers means a day of losing a number of your potential customers against your competitors.
3. Go for screen-printed ads. If you're planning to have several of the same ads distributed or put up to different areas, it may be a good idea if you go for screen printing. You may have to pay for every color that is being used, but you can offset it with the number of items that will be printed. You will also have better images than with those in digital formats if you're going to advertise using larger materials, such as billboards, fence wraps, and building wraps.
4. Set up an e-mail address. You can always choose to create a website, which you can then attach to your advertising materials like brochures, leaflets, flyers, and business cards. However, if you want to go with something a lot cheaper, an e-mail address will do. You can start with free e-mail platforms, such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and AOL. To make it very easy to remember, you can use your business's name as your username.
5. Learn to recycle. If you can recycle an ad, then do it. For example, fence wraps have to be removed once the temporary fence panels have to be get rid of by the builders or contractors. However, you can still use the same material if you spot another fence panels that are for rent. You can also display it in your store or allow a store to carry it for you. If you have better-looking papers in your desk, rather than throwing it away, you may convert them into brochures or business cards.
You can also spend less on your advertising if you can plan your marketing strategies very well. With planning, you can already identify possible errors that you can commit along the way. You can also identify which of your marketing methods are working well and which ones need improvement.