10 Top Tips for Treating Acne Naturally
Treating acne naturally will assist you in preventing acne without experiencing the â¬Åharshness of using chemical products.
There are a number of natural, easily sourced products that are cheap and both extremely effective and beneficial for your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar assists in absorbing the skins excess sebum, killing acne causing bacteria and balancing your skins pH level. To use this natural acne remedy mix eights parts water with one part vinegar. Then apply the solution to the affected regions, allow it to dry and then rinse it off after roughly ten minutes.
- Oatmeal - Oatmeal can be used to make a facial mask for a home based acne treatment. Oatmeal assists in absorbing the skins excess sebum (oil) and drawing impurities from deep within the skin. You need to leave the applied mask for a period of roughly ten minutes then rinse it off. Results can be seen in a very short period of time.
- Tea Tree Oil - Tee tree oil can be applied directly to the acne. It can be purchased in most groceries.
- Toothpaste - Toothpaste can be used to treat acne. It assists in reducing the irritation and redness associated with acne. This is an excellent method to treat acne naturally.
- Lemon Juice & Lime Juice - Lemon or lime juice is an alternative to apple cider vinegar. The choice of either of these two treatments contains citric acids which exfoliates the skin. Exfoliating the skin will cause the acne spots to fade.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is effective in treating acne naturally. Just like lemon juice it helps in removing acne scars and acne spots.
- Baking Soda - Baking soda can be mixed with water to form a paste which acts as an exfoliant. The paste can be applied to your skin for ten to fifteen seconds but needs to be washed off immediately after that.
- Egg Whites - Egg whites need to be separated from the yolk. The whites can then be beaten and then applied to the problem areas. This natural acne treatment will help absorb the excess oil on the skin.
- Cucumber Juice - Cucumber juice is an effective home acne remedy in that it prevents irritation and swelling that is commonplace with acne.
- Healthy Food - Ensuring you have the most efficient vitamin uptake in your diet goes a long way in preventing acne. Vitamins strengthen the skin and help fight acne from the inside out to lead to blemish free skin.