Loom Solar â- A Young Company With a Strong Online Presence in India
One such company I came across is Loom Solar headquartered in Faridabad, Haryana. The company is trying to help consumers make more informed decisions regarding buying solar systems and also provides the convenience of buying solar products online, such as solar panel, solar inverter, solar battery and solar charge controller from the comforts of your home. Not only does the company sells solar products online, but also gets it delivered to almost all the 21,000 pin codes in India within 3 days. Loom Solar also provides services such as free installation, getting government approvals for subsidies and net metering. The team at Loom Solar also provides information before solar system purchase and guides the customer to buy the right product.
Loom Solaris registered with MSME, the government of India and is also ISO certified for providing superior customer experience. Through its online platform loomsolar.com, the company offers a large variety of latest solar products from the most popular Indian brands, at the lowest prices. Loom Solar gives you the option to choose multiple brands and compare products to shop online. Currently, Loom Solar offers a range of 200 products to choose from across 5 popular Indian brands, such as Luminous, Sukam, Microtek, Tata and Schneider. The process of buying solar is still considered complex in India. Loom Solar through its online shopping platform aims at easing the process by offering transparency, evaluation, and selection of product at each stage.
Easy to purchase platform, pan India presence, online touch points, and customized services are Loom SolarÃ¢'s key competitive strengths. These factors provide an edge over the competition. The company has a target of becoming the most popular solar brand by 2020. Its mission is Ã¢â¬ÅBijli Banao, Paisa KamaoÃ¢â¬Â, changing the way solar energy is bought and sold today.
Loom Solar was founded by Amol Anand, an ex-employee of Luminous Power Technologies Ltd. having a deep understanding of solar energy. Given, the regular power outages and unavailability of electricity in rural parts of India, he has focused on individual residential family, small solar set up from 1kw to 10kw off-grid and on grid solar system, living in rural and urban parts of India.
Loom Solar aims at solving consumersÃ¢' problems and providing informed updated information online. Due to high pollutions, continuous rise in fuel price and electricity bill, solar energy has become an alternate and a viable option now. The company stands in a good position to benefit from its growing online presence as it aims to provide detailed product information and comparisons across leading solar brands in India.
Challenges During Buying Solar Products Online:
1) Expert Advice: Before finalising, I need a technical adviser or solar expert. Who will guide and suggest me to buy solar as per my load and electricity consumption?
2) Site Survey: If I order online, the installation of suggested solar system capacity is feasible at the terrace of my roof or not?
3) Delivery: If I buy online, Who will deliver the complete solar system safely at my home as the chance of broken during transportation is high due to breakable glass item?
4) Installation: If I buy online, who will install the complete system on my rooftop as the installation plays a big part in lifetime performance of solar system?
5) Warranty: If I buy online, who will provide the warranty of solar panels, solar batteries, solar inverters and complete system?
6) Services: If I Order online, who will provide after sale services and repairing?
These are the major challenges in Buying Solar Systems and Products Online. Lets see the Complete Online Solar Solution LOOM provides.