Remedy Urinary Tract Infection - Why a Natural Remedy Works Better Than Antibiotics?
If you analyze search engine results, you will notice that ' remedy urinary tract infection' has been a very popular search in recent months. And if you have stayed current with health news, you will notice that U.T.I. antibiotics could actually be causing more harm than good.
Fact! It is reported the over 25% of U.T.I. sufferers who take antibiotics will suffer from repeat infections in the upcoming year.
In other words, antibiotics are leaving patients with a false hope and an unbalanced bacteria count.
If you are suffering from a urinary tract infection, this may be the most important information you read this year!
Why U.T.I. Antibiotics could be Harmful
The best way to attack any infection is with a strong immune system. However, doctors and researchers have convinced the general public that antibiotics are just as effective. This is a lie!
Antibiotics work (sometimes) because they kill bacteria. In fact, the word antibiotic means 'no life'. Unfortunately, antibiotics kill most bacteria that stand in its way. And that includes 'good' and 'bad' bacteria. And if you know how your body works, your body's balance of 'good' and 'bad' bacteria is critical to your overall health.
If your 'good' bacteria count drops, you are left more susceptible to another U.T.I. attack later on. And the more antibiotics you take, the more resilient the bacteria will become to antibiotics. In other words, your urinary infection could now become a life-long problem.
But there is a better choice!
Why You Should Choose a Natural Remedy
Natural remedies were once viewed as taboo. But with modern research now entering the natural health field, many doctors and millions of patients are now using natural health for treatment.
And the reason why natural remedies work is because they allow the body to fight the infection and not some synthetic antibiotic that works by killing all the bacteria that stands in its way.
And there are well over 20 different ways that you could cure your urinary infection from home. Here are some simple ways you may want to write down!
5 Ways to Cure and Prevent U.T.I.s Naturally
1. There is no substitute for a well hydrated body. With that said, you may keep your bacteria balanced and your body flushed with drinking plenty of water over a few weeks. You should be drinking at least 10 tall glasses of water daily.
2. You should also boost your immune system immediately. We recommend a vitamin C (ascorbic acid) supplement along with a zinc supplement. You should take this at least twice a day.
3. You may also wish to make a parsley tea which can be done with dried parsley leaves or fresh leaves. Parsley provides the urinary system with apiol which is a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic.
4. Your diet is also paramount in fighting urinary infections. You should consider a high water soluble fiber diet that incorporates many fresh fruits and vegetables. These will help flush your infection and bacteria (including E coli).
5. Finally, do NOT drink cranberry juice all day! Many natural remedies say to drink cranberry juice which is true and false. Cranberries are great because they actually have a compound which declings E coli bacteria from the urinary tract. However, cranberries will only decling the bacteria, you must also flush them and keep them from your tract in the future. For the best U.T.I. remedy, visit our Remedy Urinary Tract Infection website.
Curing U.T.I. in 12 Hours Flat
You could spend up to $350 on antibiotics and another $150 on a doctor's visit only to have another infection in 2 months. Don't risk it!
Try our risk-free, step by step Urinary Tract Infection Natural Remedy that works in 12 hours and is 100% guaranteed. You could be part of the thousands who will cure their infection at home and save hundreds of dollars. Download your copy of our report and get our 6 month guarantee now!