Natural Dandruff Remedies That Really Works
Dandruff is an extremely annoying skin disorder of the scalp. It is a problem that affects half of the world population. There are many natural dandruff remedies that may help you to get rid of dandruff.
1. One of the common natural dandruff remedies is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is an important ingredient of many anti-dandruff shampoos.
2. Add two spoonfuls pure vinegar in six spoonfuls water, and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least three months.
3. Use a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo. It will reduce the speed of the growth of the cells on the scalp, thus lessening the cell replacement and decreasing the amount of dandruff. The shampoo should also have an antiseptic that will help prevent infection of your scalp so as to reduce itchiness.
4. Stop using hairsprays, gels and hair-coloring products. They are the main culprit that harms your hair and scalp.
5. Another natural dandruff remedy is neem oil. It gives relief from itchiness and redness of scalp associated with dandruff and psoriasis conditions.
6. Restrict yourself from changing shampoos everyday and stick to one that suits your constitution and scalp condition. Always keep the scalp clean by regular cleansing to prevent hair fall and other hair related problems.
7. Mix one teaspoon lemon juice with two teaspoons vinegar. Massage this mixture to the scalp. After massaging, apply egg shampoo to the hair. This is a very common natural dandruff remedy.
8. Boil two cups dried thyme and water in a span of 10 minutes. When the concoction cools, massage the hair and scalp and let it stay for half an hour. Then wash with water.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.