5 Incredible Ways to Double Your Affiliate Commissions Instantly
The affiliate marketing world is one of the easiest ways of launching into an online business and earning more profits.
Assuming you are already into an affiliate program, what would be the next thing you would want to do? Double, or even triple, your commissions, right? How do you do that?
Here are three powerful affiliate marketing tips on how to double your affiliate commissions instantly.
1. Know the best affiliate program and products to promote. Obviously, you would want to promote a program that will enable you to achieve the greatest profits in the shortest possible time.
Go for those affiliate programs that have high commissions. They must also fit into your target market's needs. Remember, track record of paying affiliates is an absolutely must. If your existing program doesn't work out that well, dump it and look for better ones.
There are thousands of affiliate programs online which gives you the reason to be picky. You may want to select the best to avoid losing your advertising dollars.
There is a lot of affiliate's competition out there in the Internet. So if you start writing short report or short ebooks related to the product you are promoting and give them out for free, you will be able to distinguish yourself from the other affiliates.
Always provide valuable information in those reports for free to gain credibility. And then add some recommendations about the affiliate products. Customers will see that in you and they will be enticed to try out what you are offering.
2. Collect and save the email addresses of those who download your free ebooks and reports. Obviously, most people do not purchase on the first solicitation. You will want to send out your follow up messages at least seven times to make a sale, as shown in research.
The reason is simply you can make follow-ups on these contacts to remind them to make a purchase from you.
Get the contact information of a prospect before sending them to the vendor's website. Keep in mind that you are providing free advertisement for the product owners. You get paid only when you make a sale. If you send prospects directly to the vendors, chances are they would be lost to you forever.
But when you get their names, you can always send other marketing messages to them to be able to earn an ongoing commission instead of a one-time sale only.
3. Publish an online newsletter or Ezine related to your affiliate product. It is always best to recommend a product to someone you know than to sell to a stranger. The purpose is quite simply to allow you to develop a relationship based on trust with your subscribers.
This affiliate marketing strategy is a delicate balance between providing useful information with a sales pitch. If you continue to write informative editorials you will be able to build a sense of reciprocity in your readers that may lead them to support you by buying your products.
4. Ask for higher than normal affiliate commission from merchants. If you are having great sales with a particular affiliate product, then you should try negotiating a better commission rate from your vendor.
Just try to be reasonable and if the merchant is smart, he or she will likely agree to your request rather than lose a valuable asset in you. Remember that you are a zero-risk investment to your merchant; so do not be shy about requesting for addition in your affiliate commissions.
5. You can also write strong Pay-Per-Click ads. PPC search engine is the most effective means of advertising online. As an affiliate, you can make a small income just by managing PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords and Overture. Then you should try and monitor them to see which ads are more effective and which ones to dispose of.
Try out these affiliate marketing strategies and see the difference it can make to your commission checks in the shortest of time.