8 Uses of Binoculars
An instrument used for research and joy. Scientists use binoculars to study the sky, birds, insects and other things. There are people who use binoculars to enjoy a baseball game better or to watch a soprano belt out a piece in an opera. And coastguards and soldiers use binoculars to help them perform their duties better. So, people own binoculars for several reasons.
Among the common uses of binoculars are:
1. While exploring exotic destinations. Many tourists are never without their binoculars which they use to see objects and splendorous scenes up close.
2. For opera and theater. Often seats in a theater are right at the back or way up in a balcony. Theater goers use operatic glasses to view happenings on stage up close.
3. Music jamborees and outdoor theater festivals. A binocular can be invaluable in a huge crowd. One can see the whole show up close even standing or seated miles away.
4. Binoculars are great for camping. The glasses allow you to view wildlife and nature from up close. Ever seen a mountain goat standing across a valley?
5. Sky gazing. If watching celestial dramas are your cup of tea then a binocular is your best friend. You can watch shooting stars and more seated on your roof top, lying in a bobbing boat or from atop a mountain. A binocular will bring the sky within touching distance provided it is a powerful one.
6. Ever watch a game from the field? Well a binocular can bring you close to a flying ball even if you are seated right on top of the spectator stands. Sports buffs use binoculars to watch baseball and other games from up close.
7. For tracking game. Hunters and trackers use binoculars to track game while hunting with rifles or cameras. So if you are planning to ride down rapids , trek through deserts, or forests a binocular especially one with night vision can be your best friend.
8. If you are in the coastguard or army. Binoculars help you guard better and even lend night vision.
There are many innovative uses for binoculars and since their discovery binoculars have been friends of man.